Welcome to coffeerevolution.ae. These are the terms and conditions governing your access to and use of the website coffeerevolution.ae and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site"). By accepting these terms and conditions, and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with Coffee Revolution UAE FZ-LLC ("we", "us" or "coffeerevolution.ae") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement"). This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
2. Your Account and Registration Obligations
When you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Coffeerevolution.ae of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Coffeerevolution.ae be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person's account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse Coffeerevolution.ae for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Coffeerevolution.ae’s registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Coffeerevolution.ae has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Coffeerevolution.ae under this User Agreement or at law, Coffeerevolution.ae has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
Coffeerevolution.ae may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person's authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Coffeerevolution.aeupon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Coffeerevolution.aewithout liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time
3 .Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Coffeerevolution.aerequires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
4. Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that Coffeerevolution.aeshall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Coffeerevolution.aeat its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
5. Fees and Services
Coffeerevolution.aeis not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between Coffee Revolution UAE FZ LLC and buyers. Membership on the Site is free. Coffeerevolution.aedoes not charge any fee for browsing and buying listed items on the Site.
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of Coffeerevolution.aeor its content suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Coffeerevolution.aeand is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
"Coffeerevolution.ae" and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of Coffeerevolution.aeand are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. Coffeerevolution.ae’strademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Coffeerevolution.ae’snor in any manner that disparages or discredits Coffeerevolution.ae. All other trademarks not owned by Coffeerevolution.aethat appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Coffeerevolution.ae.Privacy
- Limitation of Liabilities
To the extent permitted by law, Coffeerevolution.ae, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates and suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary, including but not limited to, losses or damages for loss of profits, goodwill, business, opportunity, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site, its services or this User Agreement (however arising, including negligence or otherwise and whether or not Coffeerevolution.aehas been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages).
If you are dissatisfied with the Site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of it. Further, you agree that any unauthorised use of the Site and its services as a result of your negligent act or omission would result in irreparable injury to Coffeerevolution.aeand Coffeerevolution.aeshall treat any such unauthorised use as subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Coffeerevolution.aeand its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), howsoever suffered or incurred due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
If any dispute, claim, controversy or difference (including in relation to any tortious or statutory claim) ("Dispute") arises out of or in connection with or in relation to this User Agreement, including (without limitation) any question regarding the formation, existence, scope, performance, interpretation, validity or termination of this User Agreement or this clause, or any question regarding the legal relationships established by this User Agreement or the consequences of its nullity, then the parties shall first attempt amicably to settle the Dispute through good-faith negotiations over a period of thirty (30) calendar days commencing on the date that a party first sends to the other party a written notice of the Dispute.
In the event that a Dispute has not been settled amicably by the relevant parties by the end of such thirty (30) calendar day-period, the parties hereby agree that the Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by binding arbitration as set out below, under the Arbitration Rules of the Dubai International Financial Centre - London Court of International Arbitration ("LCIA"), which rules ("Rules") are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The parties to the arbitration shall seek to agree on a sole arbitrator to be nominated to the LCIA court for appointment. If the parties to the arbitration fail to nominate a sole arbitrator within 30 days from the date of the service of the request upon the respondent (or such greater or lesser period as may be fixed by the LCIA Court), the sole arbitrator shall be appointed by the LCIA Court. The seat or legal place of the arbitration shall be Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language and the award shall be in English. The foregoing provisions of this clause are without prejudice to the right of Coffeerevolution.aeto seek interim relief at any time from any court of competent jurisdiction (whether or not an arbitrator has been appointed) and Coffeerevolution.aeshall not be deemed to have breached this arbitration agreement or infringed the powers of the arbitrator for having done so.
- Transfer of Rights and Obligations
You hereby grant Coffeerevolution.aethe right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that Coffeerevolution.aemay at any time, transfer all or any part of its rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement to any of its affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. Coffeerevolution.aeagrees to use all reasonable endeavours to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Site. You may not at any time, without the prior written consent of Coffeerevolution.ae, transfer all or any part of your rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under this User Agreement without the prior written consent of Coffeerevolution.ae.
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Coffeerevolution.aewith respect to the subject matter hereof. No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement. If this User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the Site or otherwise, the English text shall prevail.
- Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, UAE law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.
- Warranty legal terms and conditions
The warranty is valid for 12 months and only on the presence of serial no.of the product. Coffeerevolution.aereserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product from the dealer. Obligations are limited to repair of the defect or replacement the defective part or at its discretion replacement or refund according to market price of the product itself. Warranty repairs must be carried out by a Coffeerevolution.aeAuthorised Service Centre. Warranty cover will be void, even if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorised service centre. Coffeerevolution.aeshall not be liable for reimbursements,claims and damages that may result from the unauthorised repair of the product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be full filled with functionally equivalent service exchange units. The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
The warrantydoes not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Coffeerevolution.ae’sinstructions on usage and maintenance. Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Coffeerevolution.aefor use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of souq.com.
- Unauthorised modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Coffeerevolution.aeproduct was not originally designed.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither Coffeerevolution.aenor its service centres shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product.
- One Week Free Trial Period
- At Coffeerevolution.ae’s discretion, the Buyer may be offered a one week trial of a product prior to purchase.
- The one week trial begins from the moment the Buyer is delivered the product.
- After the one week trial period is over, the product can either be purchased or returned undamaged with original packaging. Any damage may be charged accordingly.
- A trial period may be cancelled at any time during the one week period and the Buyer will incur no charges if the product is returned undamaged and in original packaging.
- Full Payment is due upon completion of the trial period when the Buyer decides to purchase.
- For avoidance of doubt, the One Year Warranty period commences on the date of purchase.
Coffee Revolution UAE FFZ LLC, Fujairah Media Free Zone, Creative City, Fujairah
Last Edited on 2016-09-13